Car Servicing Ashford
Whatever make or model of vehicle at DLK Automotive we can Service it in Ashford
A vehicle that is regularly serviced is going to reward it’s user as it will be less liable to breakdown or fail an MOT. At DLK Automotive in Ashford we offer several levels of car servicing:-
- Interim Service - Recommended every 6,000 miles or 6 months
- Major Service - Recommended every 12,000 miles or 12 months
- Manufacturer Service - Follows the exact guidelines issued by the manufacturer of your vehicle
- Include engine oil change
- Air, fuel and pollen filters (if fitted)
- Spark plugs (if a petrol engine)
- Screen wash
- Coolant/antifreeze consistency check
- Brake fluid boiling point test
- Full check of suspension
- Steering check
- Brakes and tyre check
Did you know that we can service your car whilst its still under its manufacturer's warranty?
Changes were made to the Motor Vehicle Block Exemption Regulations in 2002 that included clauses to increase choice when it comes to servicing of a new car. You cannot be obliged to have your car serviced by a franchised dealer. The work may be carried out by an independent garage such as DLK Automotive as long as that garage uses manufacturer-approved parts and correctly follows the manufacturer's service schedule. Independent garages generally have much lower overheads than franchised dealers so their hourly labour rate is also cheaper.
For any Questions, or if you wish to Contact DLK Automotive on Car Servicing in Ashford then please call 07419 114002 or use our Contact form.